- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 Red onion (chopped)
- 1 Eggplant (cubed)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh Ginger root (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and onion; cook and stir until onion is translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add eggplant, garlic, ginger, and turmeric; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in broth and simmer stew until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.