- 5 8oz packages of Philadephia Cream Cheese
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3 tbs flour
- 1 1/4 cup crrushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with a rectagular pan 3/4 filled with water inside
- Make Crust: combine crust ingredents in a springform pan and press onto the bottom
- Beat room temp/softened cream cheese until fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time, misxing throroughly after each egg/yolk
- Add sugar gradually while blending
- Add flour
- Beat the ever-loving crap out of the batter :)
- Pour mixture into springform pan
- Place pan in oven and bake at 500 degrees for ten minutes
- Lower the temperature to 200 degrees and bak for one hour.
- Turn off oven temperature and leave in oven for at least one hour.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN until after the hour of cooling.
- Store in refridgerator and top as desired.