- 1 small butternut squash (cubed)
- 2 red bell peppers (seeded and diced)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and cubed)
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes (cubed)
- 1 red onion (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes.
- Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.