French Toast Casserole
- 10 cups of Challah or Sourdough, cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2/3 cup of half and half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Add bread to pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing until fully incorporated.
- Stir in milk, half and half, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over bread making sure to coaat all cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar.