Named for its addictive nature.
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tbsp. water
- Red pepper flakes
- Rice or noodles, cooked
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Mix together brown sugar, vinegar, soda, garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take chicken out and set aside. Meat may fall apart. Pour remaining sauce into saucepan.
- Mix corn starch and water and add to saucepan, mixing with sauce.
- Heat saucepan on high until boiling. Let boil for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce thickens into a glaze.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a minute or two.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice or noodles. Add glaze on top.