Keep refrigerated. If not serving immediately, be sure to toss/stir well before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or other edible scoop.
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups sweet corn
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, black eyed peas, corn, pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.