Chicken Taco Crockpot
- 3-4 chicken breasts cubed
- small white onion chopped
- 15 oz canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 15. oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small 8oz.can tomatoes and green chilis drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Heat crock pot to the HIGH setting for 4 hours, or LOW setting for 8 hours.
- Add chicken, onion, corn, beans, tomatoes and green chilis, and taco seasoning to the slow cooker. Stir everything well, and then cover and cook. Stir intermittently over the next few hours.
- Once fully cooker, serve on lettuce (for a healthier taco), or crush up taco shells and serve as a taco salad. OR, you could always serve just like a regular taco.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as fat free sour cream and cheese, with a little salsa on the side.