- Chicken Breast, 3 boneless skinless
- Olive Oil, 3 tbsp.
- Lime, 1/2 juiced plus more for serving
- Chili Powder, 2 tsp.
- Cumin, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Paprika, 1 tsp.
- Garlic Powder, 1 tsp.
- Onion Powder, 1 tsp.
- Red Bell Pepper, cut into matchsticks
- Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into matchsticks
- Green Bell Pepper, cut into matchsticks
- Onion, sliced
- Add oil, lime juice, both chili powders, cumin, paprika, garlic and onion powder to a container large enough for breasts. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Add in chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a cast iron skillet or a regular skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat until cooked, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the peppers, onions and the reserved marinade to the same pan the chicken was in. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- While the peppers are cooking slice the chicken breast.
- Toss the chicken back into the pan with the peppers.