Black Bean Tacos
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion (finely diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 corn or flour tortillas (6 - inch)
- toppings as desired
- Cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add corn, black beans, seasonings, and salsa. Simmer 5-6 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Slightly mash some of the beans if desired. Taste and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon into tortillas and top as desired.