- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 3/4 lb boneless beef round steak
- 2 10.5 oz can can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 8 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 6 cups of egg noodles
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika in slow cooker.
- Place meat in flour mixture and turn until well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine mushrooms, mushroom soup, water and soup mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks in slow cooker.
- Stir sour cream and parsley. Cover and cook on High 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with egg noodles.