- Vegetable Oil, 2 tbsp
- Beef Sirloin, 1 lb. cut into 2 inch strips
- Broccoli Florets, 2 1/2 cups
- Red Bell Pepper, 2, cut into matchsticks
- Carrots, 4, shredded
- Onion, chopped
- Green Onions, 1 bunch, chopped
- Zucchini, diced
- Garlic, 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds, 2 tbsp, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, zucchini, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.