Artichoke & Spinach Frittata
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium shallots, finely diced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 can (10oz) artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat your oven and set to broil at 500°F degrees.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat add olive oil and sauté minced garlic and shallots for 1-2 mins. Add sea salt and pepper.
- Then add broccoli, stir in and let cook for another 4-5 mins until soft. Next, stir in spinach until wilted. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- While veggies are cooking whisk eggs, parsley and chives in a mixing bowl until fully incorporated.
- On the stove top, pour in whisked eggs evenly over the vegetable mixture. Stir in the eggs and then top with artichoke hearts. Cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set.
- Reduce stovetop heat to medium-low and cook until the eggs have almost set but the top is still runny, about 2 minutes. Then put the skillet in the oven under the broiler until the top is set and golden brown on top, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper and let the frittata stand 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittata from skillet and slide the frittata onto a plate to cut into slices.
- Garnish with green onion and crumbled feta cheese