5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- 2 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 12)
- 1 1/4 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- 1 over full 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker, layering if necessary. Top with 1/2 cup of the dressing, and sprinkle with garlic; refrigerate remaining dressing for later. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Remove chicken to rimmed serving dish, and discard cooking liquid. To serve, drizzle remaining 3/4 cup dressing over chicken; top with tomatoes and basil.